Thursday, August 7, 2008

"The attitude of the leader will determine the attitude of the pack."

My attitude is very obvious to most - "Focus on What I Give, Not on What I Get" What is your attitude?

Can you identify your attitude? Are you building relationships or are you trying to GET the first time you come to a meeting? If your focus is, give me! give me! YOU are in the wrong place. Have you been blogging? Maybe, Maybe Not, that is ok. Have you been looking at it? Maybe, Maybe Not, you should. We need you help by feeding it to your computer, so you can keep up. We are rising up on google, but we need more keywords in the blogging namely-
NETWORKING, GROUPS, CINCINNATI. We are not asking for much, it will come back ten-fold to you and the rest of the group.

Remember the new location Tazza Mia Friday mornings!

See you at the meetings!

No comments: