Monday, June 15, 2009

Are you giving FIRST?

When you network, do you give first?

Or are you looking for what you can get? Here at TBN our mission is to focus on what we give, not on what we get. Do you realize how difficult it is to change your focus??????????I don’t know if you do, but I used to not have that mindset. I did used to think that if I can take care of me me me me, everything would be alright. Of course that PERSON hasn’t existed for a long time, but it was not an easy conversion.

Changing your focus is a life changing feeling. Your attitude will change………………….your feelings towards helping will change…………………your friends will be different…………………..your business will turn around……………………..your business will grow by leaps and bounds…………………………….your clients will refer business for you………………………………….All of these changes have to do with your focus. When you focus on what you give to your clients, they will be your best salesman. When you focus on what you give your friends, you will have someone at your funeral, lol!

If you would like more information on our schedules or just want more information on the group, give us a call or just show up to a meeting.

Thanks,
Clayton R. Hicks
President
TBN
O – 866.945.4238
D – 937.671.6238
http://tristatebusiness.wordpress.com
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=156370

No comments: